Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I love the Jewish food... but not the Borscht!

Traci hosted an AMAZING Seder last night! I was so stuffed when I got home, I didn't even eat breakfast this morning! I love how every Seder I have ever been to is just a little different, and it was great to spend some time with people that I have not seen in a VERY long time. I have been so busy that I really haven't noticed how much I miss all of my friends. I am looking forward to getting back in with the group and catching up on more functions, even though things are going to be a little crazy at the end of this month and into next month. But I think that I definitely need to get Stefani's kugel recipe! Steffan had the most comical event of the night, with bringing Borscht on accident instead of kosher for passover grape juice! At least us gentiles can provide some entertainment! I can't believe I drank that stuff, even though it was only a little bit. Maybe that is why I wasn't feeling so well when I woke up this morning! I think it is allergies, though. A lot of congestion, whoopee.

I am kind of getting nervous about this weekend. We didn't run at all this past weekend, and really I haven't run since last Monday, and it is looking like rain the rest of this week. I know that I can finish the half marathon, but I am just concerned about how I am going to feel doing it. Having the foster dog in a cast has kind of kept me from running, because I don't want to leave him out and run with the other dogs, and have been less than motivated with this cold weather. Not to mention a rough weekend of too much drinking. I am really hoping that it doesn't rain during the half marathon on Sunday, but it looks like it could be a possibility. Still a little too early to tell, I guess, after all this is St. Louis. I am definitely looking to the road trip with Eric, Karen and Michael in a little over two weeks, Nashville here we come! I got my final instructions for that race yesterday in the mail. And, only 4 and a half weeks until the cruise!

No comments: